Our goal is to help our clients understand their options given their individual circumstances and take the necessary steps to implement their wishes, including drafting the necessary documents such as:
- Wills, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, Powers of Attorney and Family Partnership Agreements
- All forms of Trust Agreements, including Life Insurance Trusts, Dynastic Trusts, Business Trusts and Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Sophisticated structuring for complex estate and tax planning
Trust and Estate Administration
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Administration of Trusts and Guardianship matters
- Negotiation and resolution of Trust and Estate disputes
International Tax, Trust & Estate Matters
We address issues for clients with multinational interests, including compliance with:
- U.S. Gift and estate taxation rules
- IRS reporting requirements for voluntary disclosure of foreign assets
- Expatriation rules for departing U.S. residents
We also help clients structure and obtain tax-exempt status for not-for-profit foundations, supporting organizations and religious organizations, and provide advice on proper governance of these organizations.
We advise global law firms and financial institutions in connection with the use of business and insurance trusts in the structuring of certain financial arrangements and instruments such as the packaging of insurance derivatives.